Latest News

Exposed: Nollywood actresses pay bribe to win awards

NOLLYWOOD: Mr Seun Oloketuyi, one of the organizers of the Nollywood Movies Award has exposed the dirty secrets of many ladies in the Nollywood movie industry. Hear what he said in a recent interview:


Interviewer: Do the actors/actresses try to bribe you to manipulate the awards in their favour?
Seun Oloketuyi: It depends on how you hold yourself. I remember in the third edition when the nominees list came out, one actress sent somebody to call me and offer me money in order for her to win.
I told the person that the money they offered me wouldn’t change my life in any way.
It is just the money I could spend in less than 24 hours. If I collect money from anybody, before the next award, the person would easily tell a nominee to just go and pay a certain amount to me if she or he wanted to win. We have a long way to go.
Award ceremony is very sensitive. Once you get it wrong the first time, you are doomed. There is no second chance.
Because of that, I cannot collect money from anybody. But then again, I noticed that once the nominee’s list comes out, some people start giving us jobs for our other businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moment Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.