Latest News

check out Toke Makinwa pictures Worked on by MUSA MUSA

The great and beautiful lady shared her later shared album of her studio shot on her cool blog  and she said
''In 2013, I was on the cover of the beauty page for Complete Fashion Magazine. Fancy huh? The photos were taken by renonwed celebrity photographer and a good friend of mine, Musa-Musa. I have had several opportunities to work with him, and I must say his vivacious personality and humour is very commendable. He delivers every single time.Musa sent me some of the photos that didn't come out in the magazine, and I thought to share it with you all. After all, the sole purpose of my Blog is the "SHARING"
Checking her out with the natural effect by MUSA-MUSA who she said is her close friend 
check them below)))







No comments:

Post a Comment

Moment Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.