Latest News

"SEX IS LIKE FOOD TO ME" MAHEEDA SAID


With the recent interview with the NET, having a discussion about Her Sex life , music e.t.c she opened up saying that s*X is a normal thing for her and she does it everyday 
read exact more of the interview below
Are you in your comfort zone now? 
Yes! I would say that, because I’m a crazy person, I love sex, I love attention, I love boys, I love music, I love attention, I love modelling. Everything that I love is what I’m doing.
You love sex? How much do you love it?
A lot… I’m addicted to sex, and I have to have sex everyday.
When asked how many times she has sex in a day, she said atleast once. And even when there isn't a guy around, she uses sex toys to masturbate. 
How many times do you have sex in a day?
At least once everyday, and if there’s no guy around me, I’ll help myself by masturbating. I have a lot of sextoys; in fact, I’m a regular customer. It’s like food to me, and you have to eat. It is very healthy and it gives you the right curves and my body is used to it.
You mean your body needs sex to function normally?
Yes! Sometimes I just squirt, like when am having sex, and because I am used to it and my body needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moment Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.